Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fear of clowns could lead to success...


Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses. ~George Washington Carver

(G.W. Carver is one of my all-time favorite historical figures. I read a biography about him written while he was still alive. The interviews with him are priceless.)

Unfortunately, excuses are so easy to make. It'd be great if every time I want to excuse myself from doing something I need to do in a timely manner, procrastination being one of my chief vices, a clown (I fear them the most) would pop up in front of me and shout "You're making an excuse!" I have a feeling I'd be top notch in no time.




1 comments:

Petergaye S. Kisielewicz/ Yahgie on November 17, 2009 at 4:44 PM said...

I love this quote. So very inspiring. That clown looks scary.

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Dreamer, Compiler of Facts, Idealist, Compulsive Yarn Handler, Last Person Picked for Kickball, Willing Participant in Mayhem