Thursday, December 3, 2009

Einstein was a Man


The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.~Albert Einstein

Somehow, everything is happening at once. Between work, family, and (for some of us) school, I'm pretty sure most women would agree: time isn't linear for us. Everything is always happening at once and it all needs our immediate attention. But, that's okay. Al was a man. What did he know about time? Betty or Gertrude or Ethel Einstein probably made his sandwiches for him, so he could keep on working through the day. I jest. I have a healthy reverence for Albert Einstein. But, I can't help but wonder, if time is relative, is it experienced differently by gender?


I've got a pile of things to do that is spilling over into next week and the week after. I always think to myself, "As soon as I get all this stuff done, I'll be able to relax!" Tee hee hee. I'll just grab another cup of hot tea, set it on a pretty coaster (shameless self promotion) and keep on pluggin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Colorado, United States
Dreamer, Compiler of Facts, Idealist, Compulsive Yarn Handler, Last Person Picked for Kickball, Willing Participant in Mayhem